Want to get found on Google Search and Maps?
We’ll introduce Google My Business, a free tool to manage your business information across Google. It’s the easiest way to help your business be found online. We will also:
- show you a step-by-step tutorial for creating your business listing.
- offer an opportunity to expedite your business verification.
Learn the basics of how customers find your business online
This workshop will also teach you how to promote your online presence with methods like search engine optimization (SEO) and online advertising. We also introduce tools to help you run your business online, including Google Analytics and Google Apps for Work.
- Who should attend this event?
- Any businesses that have not yet created and/or verified their business listing on Google maps.
- Any businesses that want to learn the basics of how people find your website and methods to promote your online presence.
- Does it cost anything?
- No. It’s completely free.
- Getting verified using Google is free.
- Setting up Google Analytics is also free.
- Google Apps (using Gmail, Docs, and Drive on a custom domain) is optional. It’s not required as part of this workshop, but we can help set it up for you.
- What’s the benefit of getting my business listing verified on Google?
- Businesses that are online grow 40% faster than those that aren’t.
- You can communicate your business contact information and hours of operation.
- Will I be able to very my business instantly?
- You will have an opportunity to expedite business verification from Google within 5 business days.
- Do I need any special software to attend this online event?
- No. The presentation is free and we’ll use present using Hangouts on Air.
- Will there be time for questions or 1-on-1 help?
- Absolutely. The presentation will include step-by-step instructions. We’ll also provide 1-on-1 help for anyone that needs it.